Does Anyone Remember Hogan's Heros Sub Shop in Cambridge, Mass.?

Somebody correct me if getting this wrong but I seem to remember a sub shop named Hogan's Heros at the Fresh Pond Rotary in Cambridge, Mass. Clearly,this was a sub shop using a clever wordplay variation of the TV series, "Hogan's Heroes." I think its location is now home to Ma Magoo's -- another sub shop using a somewhat clever wordplay variation of the cartoon series, "Mr. Magoo."

Does anyone have memories of Hogan's Heros? Search engines come up with little. If not, that's ok -- I can check with Werner Klemperer and Mr. Magoo to see if they have any recollection although the latter one might be a challenge as he was a cartoon chraracter. Oh wait, and never mind on Werner Klemperer. He died in 2000. OK, enough levity.

So, my question then bounces back to you: What do you remember about the Hogan's Heros sub shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts